CrazyBoards.org

4 minutes ago, Iceberg said:

Ah- so have symptoms plateaued?

I’m sorry, for some reason I forgot when March was

also, If he thinks you’re on too many meds, did he give a plan/suggestion to work on that? Cuz presumably you might need one In the future If you do a tweak 

Lol no I’ve asked to

reduce previously and had to fight just to get rid of trintelllix. Lord only knows. As I’ve gone into PCS depression and mood has got worse

Hmm- I had a doc once who reminded me constantly that I was on too many meds and depended on them too much, and then never made any steps to decease them, and I actually ended up with a net increase. But yeah, “I needed more therapy”.... right that’s the only problem.... 

that is a super frustrating situation, I sympathize :( 

• Like 1

Just now, Iceberg said:

Hmm- I had a doc once who reminded me constantly that I was on too many meds and depended on them too much, and then never made any steps to decease them, and I actually ended up with a net increase. But yeah, “I needed more therapy”.... right that’s the only problem.... 

thanks bud, lol yeah not sure where to go

3 hours ago, Iceberg said:

its also frstrating because hes always about adding meds. I didnt want a med add, but maybe a swap out, or a tweak.i told him anxiety its up. Depression is up. Not black hole, but days i stare at the wall for hours and think i dont wanna be here.....