CrazyBoards.org

lets be invisible

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kinnieb.brave

sometimes sister, the light is only there inside my heart. sometimes sister, i have to cry out loud, and then the light grows brighter. sometimes sister, we only have each other.

the poet child knows the greatest pain, but she is the sweetest soul.

be brave, sister. be brave.

Guest kinnieb.brave

sometimes when they look,

or when they say something nice

the nice is like fngrs all over

not like they meant it maybe

but i am not like i mean to maybe

sometimes the nice things don't mean nice things

it feels bad

to tell someone that when they say nice things

if i whisper, it's only to be more invisible.

maybe don't look

maybe only hear.

can we turn off the lights?

shh. maybe if we wait and close our eyes, we can listen..

i'm listening

Guest Alhomora

Invisibleinvisibleinvisibleinvisibleilikeinvisible

sometimes i think the world isn't real i think it's a movie and i look at it like a scientist examining some strange new species of germ under a microscope no emotion no feelings about it it just is and i look and research and observe. people scurrying this way and that here and there their actions meaningless and their priorities ridiculous. what are they doing? where are they going? why do they think it matters at all? a hundred years from now there will be all new people new problems new scurrying because that's what they do. i don't say these things out loud. people would think i was really crazy crazier than they already do. invisible is good invisible is right for these feelings and ponderings and wondering if anyone else wonders if it's real

Guest Alhomora

no frustration or sadness or anger just curiosity and wondering why. why do people have children and friends and relatives? why the need to perpetuate the human race? why do they go to work go to parties go to football games and operas? why emotions and feelings why anger or love or exuberance? why does an artist create and a manager manage? is it real or a movie set are the people actors or souls do they think like i do? if they don't, why? why am i different from the rest? what if i'm not crazy but evolved?

Guest kinnieb.brave

i wonder wonder wonder

how it is that people ponder

when all they do is wander

clear away from truth

i don't get how people can be so content with what they do, it's like they are all missing something huge, i don't think it's so crazy to wonder those things, maybe crazy to tell other people like when i tell other people sometimes they react badly because they don't think those things. but that isn't my fault they don't think those things. maybe they get scared by those things.

it's not scary to be curious but sometimes scary to be all alone - like which is real, being all alone or being with; or is it all the same.

i wonder wonder wonder

if the truth will run away

when i look myself in the mirror

will i ponder wander stay?

i don't get how people can be so content with what they do, it's like they are all missing something huge, i don't think it's so crazy to wonder those things, maybe crazy to tell other people like when i tell other people sometimes they react badly because they don't think those things. but that isn't my fault they don't think those things. maybe they get scared by those things.

it's not scary to be curious but sometimes scary to be all alone - like which is real, being all alone or being with; or is it all the same.

i think about those things too.

Guest Alhomora

yesyesyes! they are missing that they aren't missing anything the unexamined life isn't worth living unless you are the person who hasn't examined it. then you are complacent and unaware. they don't know that they are living an unworthy life because they've never thought that they might be.

Guest lantern_marsh

sometimes i need someone to bare witness. but then sometimes i don't want to say thank you. or comment in any real way. sometimes i just want to say. then do nothing. maybe listen only. and for that to be all right. thank you's are good. and important. but they also interrupt a certain flow. there is that obligation to be good and right. but i am bad and wrong. sometimes it might be nice if i could sit with bad and wrong. and for that to be all right.

Guest kinnieb.brave

they don't know that they are living an unworthy life because they've never thought that they might be.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

face the light, sister

your tenderness is your bravest faith

you have met the belly of emptiness

so you now can touch the highest grace

yes!  i think that too.  was it Socrates who said 'the unexamined life is not worth living'?  he knew what he was talking about, i believe.  he really knew. 

it's like, (for me) well, i'm carrying around this flesh shell, why am i doing it? i have to believe there is a reason...i really think there is a point or a reason to my life, even if it is *just to question it*.  even if it is *just to think*.  descartes: i think, therefore i am.

and i pity the people who live lives so filled with noise that they don't stop and think.  i believe they are missing out on an inner world.  i mean, an entire world!  and they miss it!  and they think I'M missing out on things cuz i don't go to noisy parties and babble at people and make small talk and worry about who likes me and if i'm popular or have social status or money or power. those things are distractions to me.

yes, i agree with you.  they are missing something & it's so ironic they think I am the one missing out.....

Guest kinnieb.small

i want to exhale.

do you think the noise is other worlds or is the noise just.. noise.

somebody says to get off the puter

but there's so much important that i can't tell about how can i..

there's so much there, so much peace so much possibility but it only makes me like a fragile flower like the rose maybe a few thorns but  how can i exhale when it's so scary out there.

Guest lantern_marsh

;)

death surrounds fills ears with silence sucks breath into cyclones spinning spinning spinning spinning spinningspinningspinniingspinningoutofcontrolstillness.

in *my* inner world, the noise is just noise.  but i'm a singleton; just me in here.  no one else.

the noise is like....standing next to a generator when it's so loud even the vibrations are felt in your chest.  why anyone wants to stand next to a generator all their life is beyond me. 

if it seems scary to you but you are symbolising yourself as a rose remember: roses have thorns.  all kinds of thorns. not just the big ones you see on florist roses, but little tiny needled like ones. i grow roses.  every time i tend them i come back with thorns in my skin.

roses can fight back.  they are beautiful, but they make you respect them.

and exhaling....exhaling is recycling the universe.  you take in the universe when you inhale, you take what you need and then you send back out what you don't need, so another being can use it.  exhaling is just being part of the universe....being the person sitting on the dock under the moon, just being part of the universe by recycling the basic matter and very essence of the universe.

and i think we all have a right to do that, just because we *are*.  we exist, therefore we are part of the universe and that gives us the right to exist in the universe.  that is the answer i recieved when i was shutting out the noise and thinking big questions....i am, therefore i have the right to be.  i am part of the everything.  i just am.

Archived