CrazyBoards.org

I'm not certain this is the right place to post, apologies if so. 

From what I can gather, there used to be a chat room associated with (incorporated to?) the forum, but this isn't the case anymore and it will take significant effort and time to get one up and running again - is that right? 

Would it be OK to make an unofficial chat for those of us who are interested? Perhaps using a mobile app or something? 

I am unfamiliar with any problems that might arise from this, but if it's something we could do then I'm happy to try to get it up and running. 

• Like 2

I've seen a few small forums use external chat rooms such as mibbit but I don't know much about them. I think its pretty common to use discord these days so that could be worth a shot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i think VE pointed out that there needs to be forum/messageboard integration. Else someone can masquerade as someone else.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, argh said:

i think VE pointed out that there needs to be forum/messageboard integration. Else someone can masquerade as someone else.

Damn, I hadn't considered that. I am too naive I guess 😂