CrazyBoards.org

Aspartame and anxiety

FACT 1: I am a born skeptic who thinks all the conspiracy theories about aspartame are dumb.

FACT 2: I inadvertently gave up aspartame and my found that my anxiety got a lot better.

I don't know what to make of this, but no more caffeine free diet Dr. Pepper for me.

Just wanted to share.

FACT 1: I am a born skeptic who thinks all the conspiracy theories about aspartame are dumb.

FACT 2: I inadvertently gave up aspartame and my found that my anxiety got a lot better.

I don't know what to make of this, but no more caffeine free diet Dr. Pepper for me.

Just wanted to share.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

God dammit, I wish I wasn't so addicted to diet soda....I know for a FACT that it screws with my anxiety too.  I get completely tweaked on the stuff during my lunch breaks... : ;)

Right.  CLick on the link above for the aspartame link.  I stopped Diet Coke and my condition instantly improved.  My pdoc even suggested that I stop, too.  I am so thankful that my local supermarket carries Diet Coke with splenda.  I love it!  No side effects.  But do read the other threads -- there are a lot of interesting threads there. 

Archived