CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
KnickNak

Blemishes/ Skin Issues?

Ok. I have had horrid skin issues since April/May. I thought I found a cure. My Dr. prescribed a Medication called Elidel. 💰💰💰 

Any-Who it worked awesome for about a month. It still does, but it isn’t taking everything away. I still have a few of these red bumps only on one side of face. Yes, it is a mystery even she said.  Now my face seems to have a typical breakout. Have any of you guys had or have skin issues? If so, what helped you? I don’t have enough money for Laser or Photo Light therapy. So, now what?

I have to say I think having blemishes on your face is one of the most embarrassing things you could have on your body,  of course minus some nasty herpes. 😜

Edited by KnickNak

59 minutes ago, KnickNak said:

Have any of you guys had or have skin issues? If so, what helped you? I don’t have enough money for Laser or Photo Light therapy. So, now what?

When I was in my teens, I had acne breakouts.......This is an old-timey remedy, but it worked for me, and not very expensive.

Get some apple cider vinegar (organic is best, but you can use the regular kind), and use a cotton ball to dab it on your blemishes, after you wash your face.............Some people dilute the vinegar with water, but I always used it full-strength.

It might sting a little for a few minutes......Do this 2-3x a day.

I think the vinegar works well because it is a mild acid, and will help to dry out the blemishes, also apple cider vinegar has antibacterial properties.........Worth a try, IMO.

Edited by CrazyRedhead
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CrazyRedhead said:

Can you see it now?

Yep! 😀

1 hour ago, CrazyRedhead said:

When I was in my teens, I had acne breakouts.......This is an old-timey remedy, but it worked for me, and not very expensive.

Get some apple cider vinegar (organic is best, but you can use the regular kind), and use a cotton ball to dab it on your blemishes, after you wash your face.............Some people dilute the vinegar with water, but I always used it full-strength.

It might sting a little for a few minutes......Do this 2-3x a day.

I think the vinegar works well because it is a mild acid, and will help to dry out the blemishes, also apple cider vinegar has antibacterial properties.........Worth a try, IMO.

Omg. I forgot about that! I used it a couple months ago for some scars etc and it helped a lot! I swear Apple Cider Vinegar can be used for a lot of things. 😀

• Like 1

Doxycycline tablets (Doryx) plus a cream that has benzoyl peroxide and adapalene called Epiduo is what helped clear my acne.