CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  
water

Viibryd or Effexor to replace Bupropion?

And (sorry water) turning this thread into my own selfish rant:

I was really, really pissed after all the admonishments I got from some staff in 2012 and I wanted to go off on some people, and I'm glad the board was here for me to vent that.

And I still think my anger was justified but I understand that I probably crossed some personal boundaries in a cyberspace environment which can be unsafe if not carefully monitored.  And so I can chase my own tail on that issue.  But at least I felt that my anger was righteous and nobody called me down because I think I was able to keep some sense of keeping it between the lines, so I'm grateful for the tolerance of the mods on that

OK, now I'm really out of this thread

thank you water

Don't be sorry @Will

I enjoy digressions. Distraction is key to helping depression. :-}

Not depressed.  Quite the opposite.  Most of the time.

Seems like I used to be able to single space? Can't figure out how to do that now.  No nuance to that.  

11,657 posts, water?  I must have been gone too long 

4 hours ago, water said:

Don't be sorry @Will

I enjoy digressions. Distraction is key to helping depression. :-}

And then yeah, water, without being oblique about it I can (I think) remember giving tryp about the same advice 7 years ago (I would have to look that up for the exact date) and then she posted something positive in response that she hadn't hurt herself or something and then it was fine until I derailed it by DM'ing her with something soppy. 

But I can remember this stuff because I am usually in manic space when I post on the board, and I can be entirely honest and innocent but that doesn't always work for various reasons, especially in cyberspace.  But, damn if the rules weren't applied more harshly to me than others.  And, it may have been that the real danger was to myself for being overly emotional

And you digress me quite often, water, which is probably not the right thing to say and skirts the rules of propriety, so oh well.

(and now I see that my sentences were too short to single space)  

• Confused 1

On 10/3/2019 at 5:04 PM, Will said:

Not depressed.  Quite the opposite.  Most of the time.

I meant MY depression. :-}

Oh, well, water we can work on that thru humor (hopefully), one of your strengths 

• Like 1