CrazyBoards.org

I think that it happened on the weekend suggests it's more than tiredness at work, agree.  

I hope pdoc gets back to you.  

I have had hallucinations or something where people yell but I can't make out words.  I feel you.

Posted (edited)

Thanks jarn.  Not that I want you to have had these kind of hallucinations, but it helps me feel a little less strange.

i heard from pdoc.  She originated wrote back with a suggestion that does make sense (stick with 9mg in am and add 2mg at noon).  I wasn’t sure if she’d heard what I tried, so I apologized profusely and let her know what I had done.  I got back;

“So you are using 12mg Fanapt in the morning, if working well stick with this. You know I don't mind at all that you try adjusting medications. You are thoughtful in this and careful. Totally ok with team approach with you.”

Relieved.  Though I only felt comfortable doing it this time because we had previously considered both options. And I’ve got her proposal in my back pocket if this one goes down.  My head is so quiet right now.

Edited by dancesintherain

Posted (edited)

yes, it ended well.  and I do'n't want to jinx myself, but I've been hallucinationless so far and it's 6pm.

and it started in very faintly about ten minutes ago.  I took zyprexa at 7pm (about 25 minutes ago), so hopefully it'll knock the suckers out.  Which does pose a problem if I can't take night meds at my normal time.  but we'll cross that bridge if/when we get to it.

Edited by dancesintherain

I'm glad pdoc was supportive but poop you got some in the evening.  Did the zyprexa help?

The Zyprexa took it away.  Last night they were very faint if they were even present. I’m not 109% sure they were.  Definitely not the heavy death metal shouting at me.

• Like 1