CrazyBoards.org

This is frivolous in the grand scheme of things, but here goes: I've been working on losing weight, but still have a ways to go.  I hate my huge belly that does not seem to decrease proportionally and wondered if cool sculpting could reduce it a bit.  I made an appointment for a couple of weeks from now with a firm my OB/GYN's office recommended.  I would be very interested to hear about others' experiences with this treatment.  Thanks for your time.

13 minutes ago, CrazyRedhead said:

I've never had it done, but I did find an article, written by someone who had it done on her belly fat, and what she experienced:

https://www.shape.com/lifestyle/beauty-style/coolsculpting-froze-my-belly-fat-and-how-it-felt

Thanks for passing that along.  The marking wouldn't bother me (that's typical of any type of surgery) but the pain during and after the procedure are worrisome, along with the ibuprofen ban.  I'll be sure to bring those topics up at my consultation.

My concerns re: CoolSculpting were addressed to my satisfaction.  I had my tummy and under my chin treated on Wednesday.  I had expected pain but it was not painful.  The session lasted for about three hours.  The treatment under my chin was uncomfortable but not too bad.  It took 90 minutes for the chin procedures alone.  I have an appointment the end of this month to have another round of chin treatment.

My tummy was a bit sore afterwards, as if I'd been working my abs.  The soreness is dissipating.  My chin is still swollen and painful to the touch, but that's supposed to go away.  Results should start to show between 1-3 months.

I'll report back when I start to see results in case anyone is interested.

I'm glad to hear your procedure went okay, and was not too painful.

Can't wait to hear about the results...!!