CrazyBoards.org
Will

Targeted ads on CB

I'm getting ads for sagging skin and jowls?  How do they know?  But it's perfect.

i tend to get a lot of ads for local rehab centers, meditation apps, and the occasional Anxiety Canada ad. clearly they know that my head's not on right, but they're struggling with specifics. for a while i was getting a lot of ads for pristiq, which is a cousin of effexor (what i'm on) if i'm not mistaken. i thought that was sort of funny.

I love the word "opine."

I'm embarrassed by all my posts yesterday.  I'm so tired of being a manic depressive.   To go from utter and total despair in the morning to a different and mostly sanguine mood state by that evening is stunning. 

The ads are fine.  I'm also getting one of attractive women in Halloween costumes.  Like @echolocation I mainly find mine amusing.  

"To go from utter and total despair in the morning to a different and mostly sanguine mood state by that evening is stunning"

Now that part may be because it is a bit of a surprise not to have self hurt

@Gearhead you would have been proud of me in LA.

Raging all over the place, walking between car lanes in West Hollywood.  Pouring salt all over tables in restaurants.  

Basic plot line:  Jed Clampett arrives in So Cal, and he is pissed.  

Come back to Mississippi and have 3 encounters with police in one day.  A PR 

Edited by Will

I get ads for conservative things like the NRA and for Trump. I have no idea why because I have never been a conservative nor do I write about or look up conservative content online. Some days are nice and I just get ads for comfy looking clothes. I prefer those days. 

11 minutes ago, saintalto said:

I get ads for conservative things like the NRA and for Trump. I have no idea why because I have never been a conservative nor do I write about or look up conservative content online. Some days are nice and I just get ads for comfy looking clothes. I prefer those days. 

I get more unwanted ads using youtube.   Perhaps an unavoidable situation.  There was a thread on CB long ago about ad blockers.  I don't even try to use those.  Just figure that intrusions of some sort are a part of life now.  Unless one chooses to get completely off the grid which I can't do at least in these current moments

Hmm. An ad for truck a driving job (you would not want me driving a truck) above an ad for a play. They’re really covering a lot of bases.

Erotic anime comics. That's strange as I don't really watch anime. I guess I'm a perv so maybe 1 for 2?

10 hours ago, Unstrung Harp said:

(you would not want me driving a truck) 

Challenge accepted.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dancesintherain said:

I apparently want cheap cell phones today.

My ad for "Fix Sagging Skin" shows a woman who appears to be in better shape than I am.  My ads need to be targeting moderately microwaved prune-like skin or something like that

Edited by Will

Why am I getting sexy lingerie and snoring prevention?  I have never, not even when I was younger and thinner and could have pulled it off, considered buying sexy lingerie.  Who in my household has been sneaking lingerie ads on my tablet?

And snoring?  I don't believe I snore, and if I do, the only sentient beings in my room at night are a dog and a cat.  If they are using my tablet then I have to reconsider my whole world view.

• Haha 1