CrazyBoards.org
Will

Targeted ads on CB

1 minute ago, argh said:

they have rabies. better them touch it than you.

Ours are cute in Australia. But yeah, apparently can carry a flesh-eating virus 😂

images (5).jpeg

28 minutes ago, DogMan said:

Ours are cute in Australia. But yeah, apparently can carry a flesh-eating virus 😂

images (5).jpeg

Isn't everything in Aus trying to kill you?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gearhead said:

966B4025-91BD-4A78-B03C-EEA1DFD925F5.jpeg

Except these two. They will not kill you.

Koalas all have chlamydia though...

Banner ad:

See if they're cheating on you:

Step 1:  Enter phone number

Step 2:  View graphic details

(Really?  They?  More than 1 person is cheating on me?  It's worse than I thought)

• Haha 3

So an arabian dating site. Im single as fuck but not arabian. Therapist is some sort of Middle eastern woman. Have a huge crush on her.

thanks for reminding me that i suck, cb ads.

maybe thats why i need hentai..to relive the pressure and opoids to dull the pain of unrequited...crush?

Still plagued by yarn ads. But it also now appears I will be moving soon using home depot moving supplies? Boxes, moving blankets, strapping tools, and a 440lb wheeled furniture dolly. I did recently buy some carbon monoxide detectors and playbox sand from Home Depot. But no plans to move, houses or bodies.

• Haha 1

I just got one for a retirement home. Hmm. I won't be able to retire for another 35 years. 

Now something to do with ceramics. 

Earlier an ad for dating. I am married so this makes me wonder what my browsing history has been lately 🤔 

On 11/5/2019 at 1:28 PM, argh said:

is NZ safer than Aus?

Yes. No doubt about it. Nothing here is going to eat you, and our spiders are small. 

10 hours ago, aquarian said:

Still plagued by yarn ads. But it also now appears I will be moving soon using home depot moving supplies? Boxes, moving blankets, strapping tools, and a 440lb wheeled furniture dolly. I did recently buy some carbon monoxide detectors and playbox sand from Home Depot. But no plans to move, houses or bodies.

Ok, mystery solved. As I was falling asleep last night I remembered that a couple weeks ago I bought a GIANT roll of big orange bubble wrap at Home Depot (for ebay and care packages). So it's me losing my mind/memory, not Home Depot.

• Haha 1

Still being taunted by yarn, esp. jaded dreams, which I already have in lace weight (prairie)... But do I now need it in sock weight?

yarn.thumb.PNG.bb36c7404e87a5670b496164bb0dbc91.PNG

Will someone come over and help sprinkle this turmeric on my back pain? When we’re done with that, we can go buy some specialty batteries and light bulbs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The best one so far - a poll asking whether mainstream media is unfair to the current president of the US.

I just deleted the rest of my snarky post because bringing up US politics has a way of sucking the enjoyment out of every discussion.

I also got one with some socks that have little cutesy sayings printed on the bottom.  Don't we all need more of those

"find cute matures - find your mature lady". Why does it think I'm gay? And that I want cute matures? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Melancholya said:

"find cute matures - find your mature lady". Why does it think I'm gay? And that I want cute matures? 

This website is all about self discovery.

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, argh said:

This website is all about self discovery.

Gonna leave my husband and run away with a cute mature lady. 

• Haha 1