CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
Will

Targeted ads on CB

cheap contact lenses, some sketchy investment in gold/gold mining, and zumiez clothing. the last one, i get, because i browse around there from time to time. what can i say, i dress like a teenage skater boy. the gold investment though, i don't know. i'm not very interested in investments. or gold, for that matter.

Robbinsbros.

sells jewelry like engagement rings.

single for over a decade. I like the optimism but this is a good number of steps ahead

some sort of thing that looks like a wrestling singlet.

and dresses.

i get it. Im not fashionable but wearing what they advertise would  make me both unfashionable and punchable like all hipsters.

8 minutes ago, DogMan said:

Yarn makes me think of this

https://youtu.be/q6RZZf6HMzo

Well, that's something I haven't seen before. I'm wondering if it was discussed on ravelry.

FYI, the video up next after that one is apparently "Blow Jobs: Sex+ Info You Need To Know".

I will not be buying a Range Rover.

I will not be buying a vacation property.

I am sort of intrigued by the possibility of Yeshiva Master’s of Science.

Plus size clothing and something for the local Shamrock run. So I'm suggested to do a run and I apparently need plus size clothing.

Whitening toothpaste, and a pillowcase that women are switching to. 

First the girlyclothes and now the gender-specific pillowcase. I feel the patriarchy closing in. 

Make up and exercise machines.

im dowdy and fat.

god damn it, my self esteem wasn’t too great before this.

not helping cb ads.

Unplanned pregnancy ads from by a well-known adoption agency in my area. The only connection I can come up with is that about a week ago I googled something about "I stopped getting my period" because I haven't been getting my period for quite a few months and wanted to know if I should be worried. According to Dr. Google, it's likely because I've finally gotten so fat that things are all out of whack with my body. It probably doesn't help that I haven't been motivated to exercise anymore. And/or maybe something hormonal is going on. Dr. Google oftentimes isn't very definitive.

First my periods started skipping months as I got to a certain weight but now I think I haven't had a period since July. I'm actually enjoying the break from periods and have no desire to ever have children. I'm too young for menopause. And unless it's a virgin birth, I'm definitely not pregnant. I know I should see my primary care doctor sooner than my annual physical next year and/or bring it up to my pdoc, but I'm really enjoying the lack of periods.

It's a little creepy if that google search is what brought about the unplanned pregnancy/adoption ads. It's kind of like the time I bought a single package of those safety socket cover things from the baby aisle in Target. That had a ripple effect. Soon I was mailed free sample cans of baby formula (which I sold on ebay because I didn't want to throw them out), and baby formula coupons, and a Target baby catalog with coupons for baby stuff. It was freaky.

31 minutes ago, aquarian said:

And unless it's a virgin birth, I'm definitely not pregnant.

D347EC50-7D7F-4EA1-94CA-C30B9D3F5E97.jpeg

I have total confidence in you.

And someone thinks I want to buy a used airplane. 

• Haha 2

Gluten free diet on side and round table pizza on bottom. (They must not communicate)

• Like 1

Oscar wilee optometrist. 

Just had an eye test yesterday, and bought glasses online. So makes sense.