CrazyBoards.org

Greetings & Salutations

My husband is the one who found this message board while surfing the web the other night. He showed it to me knowing I'd fit right in.

My name is Lady Valkyrie (Not my real name, but that's what I prefer). I am 31 years old. I am a stay at home mother of 3 children, ages 14 (boy), 12 (girl), and 10 (boy).

I was diagnosed with BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder) about 6 years ago. I was diagnosed with BD2 (Bipolar Type II Disorder) about 4 1/2 years ago. I was diagnosed with PMDD (Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder) less than a year ago.

My current medications are as follows:

In the AM:

50mg Zoloft

50mg Topamax

In the PM:

50mg Zoloft

50mg Topamax

30mg Celexa

My 14 year old son was diagnosed with ADHD about 6 years ago. He was also diagnosed with BD2 (Bipolar Type II Disorder) about 2 of years ago.

His medications are as follows:

In the AM:

36mg Concerta

In the PM:

40mg Geodon

Of course as I spend more time on this board I will more than likely share more about myself as a mental health patient as well as a mother of a child that is a mental health patient. I hope to share what I have learned over the years and learn from others on here as well.

Brightest Blessings! ;)

Hello Lady!  I'm also a SAHM with 3 kids- 13, 11 & 4.  I am BPI.  My

youngest has all the symptoms of ADHD but can't officially be dxed until he's 6.

He is on ritalin & clonodine and is thriving in a special needs preschool. 

Nice to meet you!

Merry Meet, as well, and blessings as you join us.  Since I am a sort of mod, you can read about me on the mod page, but sufffice it to say, I have TWO MI kids, opposite as venus and mars.  The boy is me, except he is more Borderline.  Its been a real fun 28 years, dont you know!

There are many of us here who share your illness as well as your goodness, and we will keep you in our thoughts each night at our altars.

Welcome!!

Blessings,

china  (real picture, not exactly real name--go figure)

Archived