CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
rob555

Viibryd Savings Card 2020?

Does anyone have any idea if the manufacturer savings card for Viibryd will be offered again for 2020? The current program expires 12/31/2019, and the person I spoke with at the number listed on their site said he had no information about whether it would be extended. My pharmacy called saying my copay will go from $15  to $250 next month. I’m wondering if this lack of info happens every time it expires and then they extend it anyway? Any info or even speculation is welcome. 

On 11/26/2019 at 8:07 PM, rob555 said:

Does anyone have any idea if the manufacturer savings card for Viibryd will be offered again for 2020? The current program expires 12/31/2019, and the person I spoke with at the number listed on their site said he had no information about whether it would be extended. My pharmacy called saying my copay will go from $15  to $250 next month. I’m wondering if this lack of info happens every time it expires and then they extend it anyway? Any info or even speculation is welcome. 

When the card expires, you just have to go online and sign up for a new one. Nine times out of ten, the expiration date is "bogus" and they will keep extending the savings program as long as they maintain brand exclusivity on the medication. Which means as long as there isn't a generic, you should be able to get a savings card for it. I seem to recall my Viibryd savings card expiring back in like 2010. Clearly they're STILL running the program ;)