CrazyBoards.org
notloki

Damit, had another GTC seizure

It seems the floor jumped up and hit my right eye socket and left me with a lovely hematoma. Very annoying. As usual I have no memory of this happening and recent memory is spotty.  I probably had a generalized tonic clonic as everything hurts but I have Norco. I bled all over the place, have no memory of that but my roommate, who I forgot I had, noticed. Scalp wounds bleed. I think this one was caused by forgetting to take my Keppra, unfortunately. 

I hope you recover quickly. Please take care, and keep us updated.

Thank You Crazyhead and Raspberry. I'm better, I have slept some. I do hurt but have located my pain pills, diclofenac cream ( NSAID cream) and antibiotic cream to smooth my bruises and strained muscles. Boy do I have a black eye. 

I have diclofenac gel. That stuff is the bomb. Lidocaine patches, such as you can get at the drugstore (I use Salonpas) are really helpful too.

3 hours ago, notloki said:

Lidocaine is the bomb, too. 

I’m feeling particularly tender towards lidocaine right now, because my young nephew got a wicked sunburn yesterday, and I just bought him some aftercare gel and basically marinated him in it, and now he feels better.