CrazyBoards.org

Aurobindo / Aurolife lorazepam not working - anyone else?

I was on brand name Ativan for over a year after Mylan was discontinued.

Then my insurance would no longer pay for it.

So I've been on Aurobindo / Aurolife.

I have never been in cold-turkey withdrawal, but I feel like it might feel like this. I have had strobe light effects, brain jolts, a tension that won't go away in my brain.

I had some leftover of the brand name and I took one for one of my doses and I felt like myself again. 

But then it wore off. I only have a few of the brand name, and I take 1 mg 3x daily.

My pharmacy thinks nothing should be wrong with it as they have other customers taking it. But I swear this feels neurological, like withdrawal, rather than anxiety.

Anyone else on this brand?

9 hours ago, swingerofbirches said:

I was on brand name Ativan for over a year after Mylan was discontinued.

Then my insurance would no longer pay for it.

So I've been on Aurobindo / Aurolife

There are some other generic manufacturers of Ativan besides Aurobindo......Is there a chance your pharmacy could order another brand of generic Ativan, to see if you do better on it?

I take clonazepam, and I've tried several different generics, and some worked better than others...Now, I always tell my pharmacy the generic brand that works best for me, and they have been happy to order it.

I don't know if Actavis makes a generic for Ativan.....But their generic version of clonazepam seems to work well for me.....Accord brand generic clonazepam is fine for me, too.....I recently tried Solco brand clonazepam and it caused a bad reaction, so now my pharmacy just orders Actavis for me.

Edited by CrazyRedhead
  • Like 1