CrazyBoards.org

It makes sense that you'd have fight/flight mode kick in. Your brain has learned how to respond to a stimulus of something harmful with a readiness to do battle or run away.

What I found to be true with meds for me is that they don't make everything better. They just put enough of a chemical floor under me so I'm not continually falling into the abyss.

I hope you're finding peace.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you are growing new skin all the time. your skin completely renews itself every 27 days or so. the old you that he touched may already gone. i know how much better cutting can make you feel. i ju

I've stopped self-injuring now, but before I quit I found that I could tell therapists and doctors about the cutting without them wanting me to go in the hospital. The big thing they were concerned ab

you sound like you're in a lot of pain right now. i know how it feels when nothing else works but cutting. it's a dark and scary place to be. in the grand scheme of healing, two and a half months