CrazyBoards.org

Help! Stop me from spending $$$$$!!!!! Or do I buy it?!?!?

I need some advice. I am about to buy a Fitbit just because it is on sale. It’s $120.

I just spent $75 on new socks. You see, I’m going to get rid of all my old socks and have all new socks! How fabulous is that!? Amazing!

But do I buy the Fitbit? It’s a wonder price! I have one already too. But not this nice of one. What do I do?

Any help is greatly appreciated. I’m sorry if posting in the wrong forum. I’m manic I think 

17 minutes ago, OliverB said:

I wouldn't buy it if you already have one, it is not worth it (even if it is prettier).

It is not a good idea to buy anything while manic... Or start 10000 projects, adopt numerous pets, ...

Ok. I will not buy it because I already have one. Well I have 2 lol!,!,! Isn’t hat hilarious?  It is hard not to buy it but I don’t know. I will try to skip this deal and not buy. Thank you 

16 minutes ago, kittyloaf said:

Don't do it cheese. It sounds like you may be manic? Can husband hide the credit cards until it passes?

Oufff. Ok. I’ll pass this deal by. I see sales and get all wound up you know? It’s so hard and tempting. Thanks for the help

i really am really am really a m hesitant to tell a soul but you guys here about the manic ish ness. I don’t want it over. This is me. I am md. I can go on forever. I can’t go back. 

Edited by Wonderful.Cheese

Cheese, I don't think this is "manic ish ness", I believe it is full blown mania. I know it's alluring and feels amazing and you just want it to go on forever, but this doesn't end well. It just doesn't. Please try to absorb what we, as your friends who have witnessed your past cycles, are saying. 

Chee, this is bad. Really bad. I know it feels good not to be depressed, but you are not in a good place right now. Spending all this money is going to have long-term repercussions, and when you come down, the crash is going to be awful. 

Can you call your GP? I know your pdoc is bad about getting back to you, but you have to do something to stop this as fast as you can.

I second calling GP. They can help in the interim between pdoc appointments to get you squared away if something is going wrong. Your GP could prescribe you something to take in conjunction with the Rexulti, or raise your Rexulti dose to 3 mg or something. Please be safe, and please take action as soon as possible.

Cheese, argh has a good point. The longer this goes on, the worse the crash is going to be. Whether you want to think about it now or not, you know this is a mood episode. Please take steps to get it under control. I’m very worried about you.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...