CrazyBoards.org

Stimulants

nnxt

I've been saying this again and again, Zoloft + Lamictal makes me sleep all the time. I'm going to see my doc soon and I don't like the idea of adding a stimulant just to make me get up and do things. I have abused them in the past and really grown to hate the feeling.

Are there any other meds I can bring up with my doc to try? I was thinking Straterra possibly? Also something with anti-depressant properties, since it acutally is working with the lamictal.

I've been saying this again and again, Zoloft + Lamictal makes me sleep all the time. I'm going to see my doc soon and I don't like the idea of adding a stimulant just to make me get up and do things. I have abused them in the past and really grown to hate the feeling.

Are there any other meds I can bring up with my doc to try? I was thinking Straterra possibly? Also something with anti-depressant properties, since it acutally is working with the lamictal.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I tried low-dose oral selegiline and found it energizing. There's also the selegiline patch (EMSAM) due out pretty soon I think.

~cache-monkey

Yeah, Welbutrin seems to increase my energy quite a bit. But I've heard that stimulants can be ok for former abusers if carefully supervised. And the dose wouldn't be anything like an abuse dose. I take 20mg Adderal twice a day

Archived