CrazyBoards.org

Sephiroth999

I want friends, I want to be listened to

I have a vision for the future which one might call "insane". I am only throwing darts at the board putting the blame on 'boundaries', or perhaps the issue IS forming boundaries? I do not understand why there is such a lack of an emotional harmonicity on this planet. People are generally good and one of our most powerful and in-common forces is love. Love under Will (?) 93 93/93 (?)

It has to do with insecurity. If someone sees someone who is different, then they think they might be wrong, but they can't be wrong, so the other person who's different has to be wrong. That breads hatred, misunderstanding, homophobia, sexism, you name it. That's how it was explained to me anyway.

1 hour ago, Sephiroth999 said:

I have a vision for the future which one might call "insane". I am only throwing darts at the board putting the blame on 'boundaries', or perhaps the issue IS forming boundaries? I do not understand why there is such a lack of an emotional harmonicity on this planet. People are generally good and one of our most powerful and in-common forces is love. Love under Will (?) 93 93/93 (?)

Do you mean the lack of interest or ability (in society) to form real , reciprocative friendships? The profuse mass isolation?

14 hours ago, Blahblah said:

Do you mean the lack of interest or ability (in society) to form real , reciprocative friendships? The profuse mass isolation?

I wish to blend in but retain my uniqueness. I actually have AAAA+ social skills. ...Afraid to dive off the diving board?

Edited by Sephiroth999

16 hours ago, mikl_pls said:

It has to do with insecurity. If someone sees someone who is different, then they think they might be wrong, but they can't be wrong, so the other person who's different has to be wrong. That breads hatred, misunderstanding, homophobia, sexism, you name it. That's how it was explained to me anyway.

If wanting to live for another 10,000 years is insane. Then I am that very thing. I personally have no problem with this. It has to do with the others. Only after have they have had my form of medicine tried on them do they begin to believe in me.

Edited by Sephiroth999