CrazyBoards.org

I finally got ahold of my clinic and made an appointment for the pdoc appt I missed and the tdoc appt that I never got, which was made before they shut down.  I'm glad I got through to them, but I'm kind of pissed.  I guess it's mostly at the office clerk?  I am not sure if I should mention it because of the difficulty of getting a call through and she had clearly not listened to my voicemails.  However, she is pretty new and I would not like to get someone in trouble at work when everyone is getting laid off?  Idk

On 5/21/2020 at 12:29 PM, Banana Smurf said:

I finally got ahold of my clinic and made an appointment for the pdoc appt I missed and the tdoc appt that I never got, which was made before they shut down.  I'm glad I got through to them, but I'm kind of pissed.  I guess it's mostly at the office clerk?  I am not sure if I should mention it because of the difficulty of getting a call through and she had clearly not listened to my voicemails.  However, she is pretty new and I would not like to get someone in trouble at work when everyone is getting laid off?  Idk

I'm glad you finally got your appointments sorted out. Everyone here is dealing with enough problems as it is without having all these changes to how you see your doctor thrown in on top of everything else!