CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  
SheltieUnderdog

My Natural-Born Sex Is Male And I'm Sexually Attracted To Females But I Do Not Want Any Gender Identity. I Hate Gender. How Can I Achieve Being As Close To A Self-Reproductive Hermaphrodite As Possible?

I only accept having a sex. I do not want any gender. I was not born intersex. I was born as the male sex and have a sexual attraction to females. In terms of being Gender Neutrois / Nullgender, I want to become as close to at least looking like a self-reproductive hermaphrodite as possible regardless of what anyone decides to call it. I don't care what anyone thinks or says. I am an individualist and refuse to declare myself as being part of any collective. How can I work with an endocrinologist to deplete my hormones and make my chest flatten (have gynecomastia from past medications), eliminate all of my body hair, and any other secondary sex characteristics I have acquired during development? I want to be castrated and sacrifice my fertility in order to improve my hair quality, eliminate body hair, and hopefully get a softer and more genderless voice? I actually want to keep my beard / facial hair but if I wind up losing that as part of the sacrifice of being castrated then I am willing to accept this. I fucking hate talking to therapists and don't want to have to go through any to get my treatment. No one during the course of my entire life has ever been able to change my mind or make me rethink anything, especially when they have a gender identity themselves. All the therapists will likely do is get in the way and try to prevent or delay my treatment from happening. Please provide any advice on how this transition can be as smooth as possible for me even if I wind up having to go through steps and processes which I would rather not. I will do anything to achieve pseudohermaphroditism with the exception of being self-reproductive because it is not yet possible.